Brington C of E Primary School Curriculum Statement 2019
Innovate - Inspire - Challenge
At Brington C of E Primary School we continually strive to:
- Deliver an inclusive, broad, rich and innovative curriculum which provides all pupils with engaging and purposeful learning experiences which inspire, enthuse and challenge.
- Prepare all pupils for life in modern British society by fostering in them attitudes and qualities which will enable them to be confident, resilient, creative and respectful citizens.
- Be creative and where possible link subjects within topics which incorporate ‘WOW Moments’ and ‘Rich Tasks’ which spark children’s interests and relate to real world issues.
- Enhance all aspects of learning through regular trips, outings, immersive topic days, visits from experts and members of the local community.
- Plan curriculum tasks that promote Self-belief, Teamwork, Ambition and Respect.