Next term we will be learning all about the Saxons!
So, over the Easter holidays, one of your optional projects is to investigate the Saxons. I have put together a few suggestions of activities that you can choose to complete.
1. Read the e-book below to gain some information about the Saxons.
2. Create a poster containing pictures and information about the Saxons.
3. Design your own Saxon settlement.
4. Challenge your family to complete a Saxon quiz that you have created.
5. Compare Saxon farming methods to modern day farming methods.
It is up to you which tasks you complete and if there is something you would like to do that isn't on this list, but still links to Saxons, please feel free to do that instead!