Your final challenge of the school year is to build the highest construction you can possibly manage!
Here are the rules...
1. You are allowed to use no more than three different building materials. This includes anything used to fix parts of your construction together.
2. Your construction should be free standing. This means you're not allowed to hold or prop it up!
Apart from that, you can use your imagination!
What shape will your construction need to be so that it can stand without support and remain sturdy?
How will you attach construction materials together?
We would love you to blog us with pictures and answer the following questions:
1. How high was your structure?
2. How long did it remain standing?
3. How long did it remain standing once you tried to balance a book on the top?! What about two books? Or even three?!